Thursday, September 27, 2012

Psychopathic Muslim Mom in Australia!


By Alison Royer


I'm not a parent.  This is likely because a) I have difficulty tricking men into bedding me and b) years of drug and alcohol abuse have rendered my ovaries useless.  That being said, I do feel like I have a better understanding about children than this animal.  

The telegraph reported, "'A mother of a three-year-old boy [was] photographed holding a placard reading 'Behead all those who insult the prophet' during Islamic protests in Sydney."  When questioned about why this woman would bring a toddler to a protest that could potentially end in epic brutality she responded, "'that the child had been brought because they didn't expect it to become violent' said the New South Wales community services minister, Pru Goward"

Um…I mean…your kid's sign has the word behead on it.  You don't think that could potentially lead to violence?  No?  Beheading?  You're doin great lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment