Monday, September 10, 2012

When a non-muslim white girl writes for Muslimsdoitbetter.com




After much contemplation to find a blogger who understands the meaning of being funny and muslim, I decided to hire a non-muslim female blogger named Alison Royer originally from Chicago, who is funny, white and loves her caffeine-to be my new partner in crime. I'm sure you're gonna love her. Below is her first blog. Let's hear your thoughts.

A muslim woman in Tennessee, Amal Ahmed Abdullahi, was arrested for attempted terrorism on Friday.  According to reports, Abdullahi had a casual chat with her co-worker and said, “her people were dying for Allah every day; that she was ready to die for Allah; that this whole country will be Muslim soon; that this country is full of non-believers and that this place (her work place) is full of non-believers; that all unbelievers should die; that her life starts after death; that her life is not here, nobody pays attention to her and she should pick up a gun and shoot all these people.”

Oh boy…let’s try to pump the breaks on the gun talk shall we A-town?  Listen, I’m not trying to make light of this situation or anything but it sounds like maybe Triple A was just having a wicked bad day.  I’m not totally sure what “attempted terrorism” is but if it’s yelling at people for not paying enough attention to you, it’s possible that I’ve recently committed a class A felony. 

Listen we all have bad days.  Twenty bucks says this bitch is going through a nasty breakup.  Ya know what I did on Friday?  I repeatedly screamed at my boss to get back in his office, I berated him for underpaying me and while I didn’t say I’d shoot him necessarily, I did mention, in passing, that I wished he was dead.  Seemingly, the only difference between me and A squared is that a) I don’t wear a hijab b) no major groups have been organized in an attempt to stop me and those like me and c) I’m super white, once again proving that if you don’t want to be arrested for being lippy, you should think about changing your skin color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment