Please don't smile.....you're scaring the children!
I am always amazed when men of "faith" or holy men come out and say terrible things such as the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia issuing a fatwa to destroy all churches in the region.
Once again this is a demonstration of how hate and bigotry is the mindset of the less than 1% muslims such as this moron that make the other 99% look like super idiots. Does someone ever stop and question that most of this severe hate usually comes out of Saudi, the world's largest oil exporter? Would someone please ask this idiot if the Pope came out and asked for all mosques to be destroyed in the West what an outrage that would be? As a matter of fact this Mufti would be the first to get himself a machine gun, taking shots at the westerners in his neighborhood.
What I would love is to spend a couple of hours in a locked room with this ignoramus, handcuffs, some gay porn, a lube tube and a baseball bat. Harsh?!? Maybe not more than his words..