Sunday, July 8, 2012

Balls the size of the Sun!!



Just when you think a ruthless dick-tator hasn't outdone himself, he proves you wrong and has the audacity to do a Cirque Du Soleil style interview to pull a fast one on the international community.

Assad was recently interviewed by a Turkish journalist, Utkur Cakirozer, from the Istanbul-based Cumhuriyet newspaper. He has the nerve to blame the "terrorists" for killing the men, women and children in the rebel towns. He said and I quote, "Look at the situation: The US is my enemy. The entire West is my enemy. Regional countries are my enemy. And in addition to that, the Syrian people are my enemy. And I am still standing! Is this logical? I am still standing, thanks to my people".
WTF? You are still standing NOT because your people love you but because you are butchering everyone who stands in your way by shelling the hell out of their homes and then sending in your soldiers to execute them regardless of their age.


What Assad really needs is what ALL the dick-tator's in the world need, a shot in the head. Even after wearing an expensive suit, bleaching his teeth and dying his hair black he still can't escape the ugliness that's pouring out of his mouth. I hope his regime end very soon and the Syrians put black polish on his face, put him on top of a donkey and take him from town to town where they make him clean everyone's toilet.


What a MONSTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment