Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jews are hot, Muslims are not?




I read this brilliant article by a fellow Pakistani and was truly moved by it. You always hear the insane rhetoric of the Muslim clerics in Egypt, Saudi etc. condemning the Jews and calling them horrid names.. The question is if the 14 million Jews who are educated, doing amazing things for themselves and humanity, what are the Muslim clerics contributing to their societies and humanity except for ignorance and hatred?

I believe that noone does better PR than my lovely fellow Jews and noone needs more PR than the Muslims. If anything, Muslims need Jews for better PR. My best friend is a Russian Jew and I'm a Pakistani Muslim. The love that we bear for each other is undeniable.

Next time a Muslim cleric goes off on a rant against the Jews, I will send them a huge poster of Albert Einstein flipping the bird with a caption that says...With Love to a douchebag.

Drop that knowledge..


No comments:

Post a Comment