Monday, July 2, 2012

Hijaab or HOJaab?



Did you know that the hijaab can be sexy and fashionable? I didn't until I came across this brilliant website that has very pretty women in full blown eye makeup (like it's going out of freakin style) in "fashionable" hijaabs carrying colorful balloons and blowing bubbles in the air like it's so airy and fun to be super covered up in the hot blazing sun.

If I understand this correctly the whole point of a hijaab is modesty and in essence not making yourself sexually attractive since as one holy man described it "be like a pearl in a shell". Now don't get me wrong I really like it but I'm sure it would make the holy men's heart race a few beats faster and make them memorize the Koran all over again just to keep their hands out of their pants.

ATTENTION ALL SUICIDE BOMBERS: DO NOT BLOW YOURSELF UP, YOUR SEXY VIRGINS IN HIJAAB AWAIT YOU ON EARTH. JUST GO TO LIPSTICKMUSLIMS.COM.

P.S. Everyone has the right to be sexy even if it scares the hell out of everyone else...just look at Tori Spelling, she makes horses look like they have a round face.

No comments:

Post a Comment