Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morsi: The Arabic Slick Rick!

By Alison Royer


Mohamed Morsi…you slick mother fucker.

I am riveted.  Let me introduce you to the newest president of Egypt.  This enchanter went to USC where he got a Doctorate in engineering…curious.  He is one of the leading members of the Muslim Brotherhood…interesting.  After being elected as president, Morsi granted himself "unlimited powers to protect" the nation…how eerily convenient.  Add the fact that Morsi is married to his cousin (creepy) and I admit I'm suspect.

In most recent news, Morsi has drafted a constitution that literally no one likes (ugh…ok fine, some people like it but they're the ones who don't know how to read or write so they don't really count). 

I'll be interested to see how this turns out.  Watch your back Morsi.  I've got my eye on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment