Sunday, June 17, 2012

British woman goes retarded after consuming champagne!




Don't frown at brown bitch... Watch this!

There are racists eveywhere in the world..I'm from Pakistan and I grew up watching racism among Pakistani's as to who is superior to the other race. In this lovely video you will see some blatant racist rant a crazy British bitch goes on that is simply...Divine!

Who knew champagne made some British women mentally retarded. The lovely Indian man sitting next to this insane woman busts out in an Indian song and proudly calls himself a Pakistani. Kudos to everyone in this video who stood up against hate.

I'm from NYC and if you pull that shit on a subway, people will beat your ass to a pulp. I think she should come to NYC and start her rant...I would pay to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment